We owe our ongoing success to the melding of minds across our dynamic organisation, a collaborative culture accurately embodied in the quote ''No man is an island!''
As an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE), specialised in digital transformation, we offer job opportunities to talented individuals as well as innovative companies for both full time and contractual employment. One of our greatest strengths is the diversity of our people combined with their rich experience through varied skill-sets, backgrounds and cultures. We believe in nurturing our people and ensuring their growth, alongside the growth of the organisation.
JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY
Catalyst Egypt is looking for the following local talent:
- Senior / Principal Oracle EBS OPM & EAM consultant, Fusion experience is a plus.
- Senior EBS HCM techno functional consultant with strong payroll experience, Fusion experience is a plus.
- Senior Oracle EBS SCM (Inventory, Order Management, purchasing, and advanced procurement), Fusion experience is a plus.
- Senior Oracle Technical Consultant (EBS and Paas Developer), see details:
• Web development using Oracle ADF framework
• Integrating EBS and Fusion systems
• Experience with Oracle's development tools (Forms, Reports, Workflow),
• Experience with Oracle's APIs, Open Interface, Business Events, Web ADI, OAF,
• Experience with Oracle's personalization, OAF & ADF,
• Development projects from on premise to Cloud PaaS.
• Leadership and hands-on expertise and execution capability on the delivery PaaS based technical solutions to extend and integrate with ERP Cloud
• Good English/communication skills is a must
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Experience in writing clean, modular, and structured code
• Experience of leading a team, teaching junior consultants and working confidently and independently.
Can't see the right vacancy for you?
We are looking for Developer in BESC / ECTN / DCMN
- BESC : Bordereau Electronique de Suivi des Cargaisons
- ECTN : Electronic Cargo Tracking Note
- DCMN : Document de contrôle des manifestes des navires
- Conakry, Republic of Guinea
Main Objectives of the position :
- To coordinate the IT development and day to day production/support of the BESC/DCMN platforms (Maritime Cargo tracking, under the authority of the National Shippers Council) of Catalyst along with the development teams and local partners.
- To train the end users on this platform locally and internationally and to ensure that this platform supports the business objectives of Catalyst.
In all countries where a BESC / ECTN / DCMN platform is or will be deployed by Catalyst, the employee will be responsible for:
- Design and develop the business solutions using below technologies
- Gather user requirements on the solutions to achieve
- Study the feasibility of new projects and recommend technical solutions in concomitance with the Catalyst team
- Achieving the integration of models and user interfaces;
- Develop applications and web services;
- Performed tests and recipes
- Deploy solutions developed and the training of actors
- Participate in maintaining a good collaborative environment with supervisory authorities, institutional partners and technical partners
- Participate in maintaining a good collaborative environment with the Catalyst team
- Planning, preparation and animation of technical meetings for all projects related to the platform. Trips will be expected.
- The drafting of specifications and functional specifications for projects (maintenance, evolutions, inerfaces, etc …) related to the platform, along with training materials and all required documentation
- Validation of detailed functional specification documents for projects related to the platform
- Prepare materials for presentations and demonstrations of platform capabilities
- Ensure the availability of the platform at all times
- Monitor and make projections on the load rates of the various elements of the hardware architecture of the platform to minimize the risks of failures and overloads
- Ensure the availability at all times and the scalability of all projects and applications built around the platform (interconnection, mobile applications, portals, integrations)
- Ensure regular backup, platform security and data security
- Take into account the specific requirements and needs of each local partner and ensure that the evolution is relevant and adapted to local constraints
- Manage development teams, technical partners, ad hoc workers, ensure proper documentation of their work, monitor developments, functional tests and conduct acceptance tests
- Ensure all support activities related to the platform, Q&A, user feedback, problems solving, etc.
- Work with the Director of Operations to continuously improve the platform and the relevance of data from statistical analysis
- Be in a constant process of improving the user experience and simplicity of use
- Be proactive in improving the efficiency of the activity
- Level BAC + 5 (engineer or master) in computer science or IT project management
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project development/ management
- Mastery of Web technologies, architectures Microservice, REST APIs, security APIs, spring boot, Java, Angular JS, SOA
- IT security knowledge
- Knowledge in Linux, Windows, Database Management and Modeling
- Mastery of unit testing techniques
- Knowledge in software architecture
- Bilingual in French and English. To speak Portuguese would be an advantage
- Knowledge in maritime shipping and transit would be an advantage
- Be dynamic and motivated
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Good assimilation skills are required
- Have a good mind of synthesis
- Know how to work under pressure
- Have good communication skills
- Willing to travel frequently to the subregion as needed
- Have good writing skills
Job Benefits :
- Health insurance for the employee and his family (wife and children) – 80%
- Housing allowance
- To be discussed